All breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be interested in breastfeeding
are welcome to come to our meetings or call one of our Leaders for breastfeeding
help or information. Babies are always welcome at our meetings.
We have an e-mail list which serves as reminder for upcoming meetings and events. If you'd
like to join, visit the
list web page.
We are on Facebook! Join our group to get information on group activities. More info to come as we
learn about the possibilities!
LLL of Montgomery County East meets twice each month.
Held on the second Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m. at Calvary Presbyterian Church, 217 Fernbrook Ave,
Wyncote. Our meeting site can be reached by SEPTA regional rail; the Jenkintown-Wyncote train station
is about a 10-minute walk.
Upcoming dates and topics:
- July 14: 9 Months - What to expect during and after labor
- August 11: Fried Green Tomatoes - enjoying summertime eating
- September 8: It's a Wonderful Life - because of breastfeeding advantages
- October 13: Terms of Endearment - becoming a mother (In honor of mothers, bring your mother/support person or a picture of them)
- November 10: The Parent Trap - traps to avoid to make breastfeeding a success
- December 8: Look's Who's Talking - How to enjoy toddlerhood; does extending nursing help?
Held on the third Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at a private home. Contact a Leader for more information.
This is a great meeting for pregnant moms and moms who work outside the home, but all are welcome!!
Upcoming dates and topics:
- July 20: Please Don't Eat the Daisies - find out the dos and don'ts of successful breastfeeding
- August 17: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - starting solids and summertime meals
- September 21: The Sound of Music - is hearing the advantages of breastfeeding
- October 19: Rocky - Meeting the challenge of nursing in our bottle-feeding culture (In honor of your mother, bring your mother/support person or a picture of them)
- November 16: Battle of the Bulge - what to do during labor and pregnancy for a positive outcome
- December 21: Gone with the Wind - dealing with your baby as he/she advances through different stages
La Leche League Leaders are experienced mothers who have breastfed their
own babies and who have been trained and accredited by La Leche League
International to help mothers and mothers-to-be with all aspects of
breastfeeding. They are available by phone whenever you have breastfeeding
questions or concerns.
- Ellen (215) 828-6483
- Marjorie (215) 287-5819
- Andy (215) 822-3964
- Mary Ann (215) 886-1693
Web page is maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
for La Leche League of Montgomery County East, Pennsylvania. Feedback welcome.