All breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be interested in breastfeeding
are welcome to come to our meetings or call one of our Leaders for breastfeeding
help or information. Babies are always welcome at our meetings.
We have an e-mail list which serves as reminder for upcoming meetings and events. If you'd
like to join, visit the
list web page.
We are on Facebook! Join our group to get information on group activities. More info to come as we
learn about the possibilities!
LLL of Montgomery County East meets twice each month.
Held on the second Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m. at Calvary Presbyterian Church, 217 Fernbrook Ave,
Wyncote. Our meeting site can be reached by SEPTA regional rail; the Jenkintown-Wyncote train station
is about a 10-minute walk. Please note that the entrance to the meeting is on Bent Road, around the
corner from Fernbrook Ave. Go through the red doors off the circular drive and head down and left to
the basement nursery.
Upcoming dates and topics:
- January 10: What are the advantages of nursing in the winter?
- February 14: What is the heart of the breastfeeding family?
- March 14: How can you make breastfeeding more smooth sailing?
- April 11: Spring is coming with better food selections
- May 9: What are the advantages of nursing in warmer weather?
- June 13: Bells are ringing in June with better childbirth choices
Held on the third Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at a private home. Contact a Leader for more information.
This is a great meeting for pregnant moms and moms who work outside the home, but all are welcome!!
Upcoming dates and topics:
- January 16: Breastfeeding: What's in it for mothers?
- February 20: Breastfeeding: What's in it for non-breastfeeding parent? Join us for our annual pizza night, honoring our partners and all in our support system
- March 20: I have fallen and cannot get my milk supply up! What button can I push?
- April 17: Toddlerhood: How to enjoy this active stage
- May 15: Breastfeeding: What difference does it make anyway?
- June 19: Making milk is your superpower! Ways that you can ensure this
La Leche League Leaders are experienced parents who have breastfed their
own babies and who have been trained and accredited by La Leche League
International to help with all aspects of
breastfeeding. They are available by phone whenever you have breastfeeding
questions or concerns.
- MyLisa (215) 771-1193
- Theresa (617) 650-4436
- Cathy (267) 977-3599
- Ellen (215) 828-6483
- Marjorie (215) 287-5819
- Andy (215) 822-3964
- Mary Ann (215) 886-1693
Web page is maintained by email@example.com
for La Leche League of Montgomery County East, Pennsylvania. Feedback welcome.