All breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be interested in breastfeeding
are welcome to come to our meetings or call one of our Leaders for breastfeeding
help or information. Babies are always welcome at our meetings.
We have an e-mail list which serves as reminder for upcoming meetings and events. If you'd
like to join, visit the
list web page.
We are on Facebook! Join our group to get information on group activities. More info to come as we
learn about the possibilities!
LLL of Montgomery County East meets twice each month.
Held on the second Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m. at Calvary Presbyterian Church, 217 Fernbrook Ave,
Wyncote. Our meeting site can be reached by SEPTA regional rail; the Jenkintown-Wyncote train station
is about a 10-minute walk. Please note that the entrance to the meeting is on Bent Road, around the
corner from Fernbrook Ave. Go through the red doors off the circular drive and head down and left to
the basement nursery.
Upcoming dates and topics:
- July 12: Results Are In: Prepared childbirth wins!
- August 9: Vote with Your Heart to nurse onward or not
- September 13: Everyone is a Winner when baby is breastfed
- October 11: Voted the Best: These breastfeeding strategies make a difference in the early weeks
- November 8: Poll Results are In: Top 10 breastfeeding traps to avoid
- December 13: Easy Recipes to help you through your holidays
Held on the third Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at a private home. Contact a Leader for more information.
This is a great meeting for pregnant moms and moms who work outside the home, but all are welcome!!
Upcoming dates and topics:
- July 18: Campaign for Breastfeeding Success by taking control of your breastfeeding experience
- August 15: Vote for Your Favorite Food Candidate (bring recipes)
- September 19: Voted the Best: breastmilk rocks!
- October 17: Poll Results Show helpful hints can make a difference in early weeks
- November 21: Polled the Best: Ideas for avoiding common breastfeeding challenges
- December 19: Holiday Weaning: How to avoid it
La Leche League Leaders are experienced mothers who have breastfed their
own babies and who have been trained and accredited by La Leche League
International to help mothers and mothers-to-be with all aspects of
breastfeeding. They are available by phone whenever you have breastfeeding
questions or concerns.
- MyLisa (215) 771-1193
- Theresa (617) 650-4436
- Cathy (267) 977-3599
- Ellen (215) 828-6483
- Marjorie (215) 287-5819
- Andy (215) 822-3964
- Mary Ann (215) 886-1693
Web page is maintained by email@example.com
for La Leche League of Montgomery County East, Pennsylvania. Feedback welcome.